To My Dear Friend!!!



Life becomes harder than the hardest

When Loneliness fills my heart

Every dawn and dusk

Triggers back my memories

Days we spent together

Laughing, kidding, fighting

And it goes on…



Smile comes

When somebody calls out your name

Tears roll down

When special occasions comes without you

Though

Your email comes everyday

With “Take Care Dear”

I want you to be with me always

To care for me dear...



My life has become a curse

And I’m trapped with

These coding, testing…

Whatever happens…

Life has to go on

But Life goes no-where without you…

I can’t pretend anymore

I want all my days back with you

To enjoy every moment…



I understood to some extent

It’s all impossible

But I wish to tell you

From the bottom of my heart

I still Miss

You…,

College days,

Study holidays,

And enemy exams



You will always live deeply somewhere in my Soul

And I love it always…

Yours
Indu

Dedicated to My IT Friends


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments :

Ananchu said...

(Though

Your email comes everyday

With “Take Care Dear”

I want you to be with me always

To care for me dear...)--->thank u for ur poem.i m going to giv this poem to my beloved one's.....

(Life goes no-where without you…)-superb line.....chanceless......really u felt well and wrote.......

indu said...

Thanks dear...

gaya said...

Hi de great job done.awesome liners de

indu said...

Thanks Gaya...Happy to see ur comment...

Anonymous said...

dear
could u tell me whats enemy xams.i have been searching all dictionaries, but could hardly get any clue on dat....
any way u r expressions are nearer to reality.
good job keep it up. u r command over the language is worth appreciating.

indu said...

Thanks for your comment... Since we hate our exams i have mentioned it as enemy exams...

Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan said...

Great post indu. Every words in this poem means a lot to me...

indu said...

Thanks a lot hems:) I know u will feel these words:)

Nikhil Jasani said...

Hey, nice post....

College days & friends... imposible 2 forget...

Post a Comment